lost money from an investment?
We’re here to help.
Latest News & Alerts
Stay safe and up to date with all the latest investment related information
- Renters urged to spot the signs of Tenancy Deposit Scheme fraudby email@example.com on February 21, 2019 at 11:52 am
Action Fraud is warning the public that fraudsters are claiming to be landlords to trick people into paying upfront ‘rent’ into Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS). This comes as 28 reports were made to Action Fraud between December 2018 and February 2019 alone – amounting to a total loss of £19,990. How is this happening? Action […]
- A third of over 75s targeted by investment scams, as FCA urges consumers to take the time to checkby firstname.lastname@example.org on February 19, 2019 at 11:13 am
A fifth (22%) of over 55s and a third (32%) of over 75s believe they have been targeted by an investment scam in the last 3 years Over half (55%) of those who have invested in financial products did so on their own, rather than making the decision with family One in eight (14%) of […]
- Don’t let flight ticket fraudsters take off with your cashby email@example.com on February 14, 2019 at 4:19 pm
Action Fraud warns half term holiday makers to avoid new tactics of fraudulent flight ticket sellers The reporting centre has received 110 reports with total losses of £98,043 Check with ABTA and ATOL to make sure a ticket sales site is legitimately authorised The reporting centre, which has received 110 reports with total losses of […]
- Confessions of a dating fraudsterby firstname.lastname@example.org on February 14, 2019 at 4:02 pm
The fraudster, previously involved in deceiving people online, revealed that they would create fake accounts with social media platforms so that their details matched and could be searched. By appearing to be a real person their fake persona could be corroborated by prospective partners searching their background and believe them to be genuine. The fraudster said […]
- Beware of what you share: New research shows that less than half of people in the UK set their social media to privateby email@example.com on February 13, 2019 at 4:32 pm
New research, produced by Security Software Company McAfee, shows that 44% of people set their profiles to private. Yet, more than a third (36%) of people reported being concerned that images and information taken from their social media could be used against them. Chief Scientist and McAfee Fellow, Raj Samani comments: “Every day, people leave streams of information […]
Investor Protectors is here to help.
Established in 2013, Investor Protectors.
We can help you to make the best of the situation you are in. We do this by providing you with both knowledge and insight, together with assistance from qualified professionals. Our approach has not only seen millions of pounds worth of Investors money saved from being paid into scams, but also helped to recover monies Investors had feared they had lost.
How We Can Help
The next investor we help might be you
Recover money from
overseas bank accounts
Protect investors from
future exposure to scams